In Erlangen we open a new postition as a
Senior Interaction Designer (IxD) and Visual Prototyper (m/w/d)
As part of a "start-up team" in a global healthcare-engineering provider, your role will be the behavioral scientist in a design environment.
Your primary mission will be to understand the business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile, web and specific hospital specific hardware. As part of the team, you are directly linked to the developers as well as to the strategic planners. As such you will be in the position to create the first living prototypes (pen & paper as well as sketch, azure, xd) of the later product.
- Since you will be working closely with the product managers, marketers, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders, you must be a team player by heart
- Your tasks will include the creation of wireframes, experience maps, user scenarios, mockups and flows
Other tasks will include:
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers
Degree in interaction design, interface design, hmi, focusing on UX or comparable qualifications
- A minimum of three years of UX or interaction design experience
- experience with responsive design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap
- experience with atomic design systems and their implementation
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, design principles, and user psychology.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea)
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
- speak fluent English and German and have very good communication skills as well as the social skills to work in a multidisciplinary environment at different hierarchical levels
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Furthermore you show customer orientation, creativity as well as assertiveness and a sense of humor.
- Ideally you will also have a knowledge of German
- Willingness and flexibility for travel
- Experience with: clinic-systems, hospital management, time-management systems, and the healthcare industry is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Thank you for your application!