The position is currently home office based. If needed, attendance at the job site is required. Your application will be processed as usual.
This job is open for fulltime employees or freelancers in Nürnberg
HW Hardware Developer Complaint Handling Electronics Healthcare (m/f/d)
Within the team -Research, Architecture and Components Engineering -major parts of the system control hardware for an Angiographic product line are developed and maintained. This includes complex computing-and electronical components, cabinet design, motion control hardware and the system interface-and safety framework.
Your task will be to take responsibility for the complaint handling process with a strong focus on the technical investigations and root cause analysis for the components of the current product line.
- understanding and utilizing the regulatory and local process framework
- optimizing the current workflow
- maintain and implementing necessary test environments
- managing the challenges of a multi-team &-unit cooperation inside our business area and towards other suppliers
- Academic degree in electrical engineering, medical engineering or similar
- At least 3 years experience in the product development of Hardware and Firmware
- Design and Test of HW components (analog, digital, FPGA, microcontrollers)
- Technical Troubleshooting from system to detail level in complex systems
- Basic Project Management Skills (Project Planning, Coordination Skills with multiple entities)
- HW Development -analog, digital, Interfaces (e.g. TCP/IP, SPI, CAN)
- Basic knowledge in Labview & TestStand
- Requirement Management and specifications
- Integration and test methodology in complex systems
- Complaint handling in a highly regulated environment
- Document and risk management
- Experience in project and supplier management
- Good command of English written and spoken
- Good command of German written and spoken
- Experience with microcontrollers and FPGA implementations and the related programming
Did we make you curious?
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents , your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date.